Hi, I am hyperhandsome guy, Wei Hun. My nickname is handsome. I am 22 years old, still young and available. Currently, I am having an accounting degree program at UTAR and I really happily studying in the university. I am group 10 student. I love all my lecturers and tutors. They always give me supports and assistants whenever necessary. Besides this, I also love all my friends because they are handsome and pretty especially my dear class representative, ah long, ah bing, ah lu, ah hua, ah wen, ah pei…
My specialist is to cook international cuisines such as French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, African and Indonesian. I have won several culinary awards, I feel so proud that I able to bring good reputation to Malaysia.
Currently, I am living in a luxury customized designed Asian Tropical Resort that is owed by me. I love to spend my leisure time on riding my mighty horse around the tropical resort. Once in a while, I would like to dive in the crystal clear sea water right in front of my beautiful suite.
The web sites that I normally visit are:
Once in a while, I will subscript some company’s’ shares through Bursa Malaysia. This is my part-time job. I also prefer to order some philosophy references and books from Amazon.com.
My favorite friend is Jackie Chan, I always have lunch with him. I also go shopping with him. I am armed with 10 platinum credit cards, so that I would not shop till I drop. =)
… … … … …
… … …
… …
…
That’s what I dream about myself.
-THE END-









0 comments:
Post a Comment