E-COMMERCE

@ space of e-CommerCe

Kian Wen

-----------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

-----------------------

---------


My dream car..
Hehe... I'll get the car before my age 30... It's my target... O.O



Yo yo yo, my name Kian Wen
Now I having my degree course
Bachelor of Accountancy in
University Tunku Abdul Rahman
(UTAR),Sg Long.
I'm year 3 semester 1 from group 10 student.

I very enjoy my university life now
because I meet many funny friends here.
Especially CHIN KOK
who the most ‘FUNNY’ and ‘ABNORMALL’ people in my class. -.-
HAHA….
Just kidding
Hope he won’t kill me when see this blog..

HAHA...
The most website i log on



It is a nice games website. Inside the website have many card games and so on.
When during the leisure time, try to play on it.
When i need any information i'll go in the website
such as searching the image, information and so on.

I'll check my email on this website.

I think anyone know about this website. Hehe... No need i explain so much..

When i download the video animation i'll download from it.
Hehe.. My favorite animation are ONE PEACE, NARUTO and BLEACH.







Well, I hope you do enjoy the website, so take your time and relax!


---------

------------------------

---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Welcome to our E-commerce Blog.. we are student from UTAR BAC10 . We are here to provide you a space where u can relax yourself and gain more knowledge about E-commerce. We felt happy because we have such a chance to share our opinion and knowledge about E-commerce with all of you ..

So guys, what can u do from today onwards?? Answer is....Please come and visit our blog frequently !!!! ...By the way,do send us some comments when u have any queries about E-commerce!!!

Thanks and Enjoy ya ~~~~


Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones