Hi,everyone....My name is Shin Lu. It's sad to say that I am 21 years old already and have to become a "real" adult.I have 3 "pretties".... pretty tall, pretty nice, and pretty well in calculation(specialize in $). haha.....
I am now pursuing
Bachelor in Degree of Accountancy in UTAR Sg Long.
The reason why i choose UTAR is UTAR has a pretty nice environment to study, therefore....
UTAR is my choice.
In addition, I strongly believe that i will become a successful accountant in the future and working in Ernst and Young, earning not less than RM 8000 a month.
I like to read books when I am free. Hence, I love to go bookshop to "hunt" for new books. Other than that, I like to surf web too. By serving the web, I will get to know more about what is going on at the world outside. Websites that i visited the most is
Yahoo news
New Straits Times Online
CNN.com
I also like to visit Youtube to know more about science and technology for the purpose of keep on updating myself frequently.








0 comments:
Post a Comment